- This program is designed for you to learn the what, how, and why of YOD methodology.
- You will learn the exercises in YOD Level 1 and learn how to deliver them from the methodology and your experience.
- You will have a personal breakthrough in your understanding of why you practice and teach YOD, and how it can impact the world.
- This program will prepare you to be a YOD Facilitator and leader in your community.
- You will have a personal breakthrough in your understanding of why you practice and teach YOD, and lead from your why.
- Through YOD methodology you will learn the tools to empower leaders to have a breakthrough experience in why they practice and teach YOD.
- You will have a shift in vision of why you teach yoga with regards to the body, mind, and the connection between the two.
- You will have a new experience and understanding of the impact of YOD methodology and YOD training.
- You will learn to facilitate inquiry, give and receive feedback and be a leader.
Friday 5 am – 8 pm cst
Saturday 9 am – 5 pm cst
Sunday 9 am – 3 pm cst
YOD Level 2 and 3 Certified Teachers